Our firm provides experienced legal services in these areas:
- Corporate Law: ASX listing rules, corporate governance and regulatory compliance; securities issue.
- Business and Commercial law including:
- financing and loan documentation; Personal Property Securities transactions; corporate and partnership restructuring; transaction duty advice
- distribution and agency agreements
- confidentiality agreements.
- Asset sales and Acquisitions, including land transactions and transfer and leasing of all types of property.
- Mining and Natural Resources Law: joint ventures, mining asset acquisitions and disposals; mining construction documentation, advice on mining legislation.
- Native Title: access and compensation agreements; Native Title compensation trusts; advice on native title legislation, future acts, regional agreements.
- Non-profit Sector: including structuring and operation of aged care providers and other charitable organisations, religious institutions and professional associations.
- Private Clients: primarily in property transactions and in Wills and estates, probate, guardianship and Elder Law; State Administrative Tribunal applications.
John Ralph is the principal of Ralph Legal.
John graduated in Arts and Law at Sydney University and holds a PhD in Australian Literature from the University of Western Australia. He is a member of the Law Society of Western Australia.